Cincinnati Canine Companion Centers offers training in obedience, agility and conformation classes. Don't Blame'em Train'em! Why blame your dog for inappropriate and unacceptable behavior? Train your dog to be obedient to commands that promotes correct and acceptable behavior that you accept and reward them in doing.
We are professional dog trainers and have had over 30 years of personal experience of handling, owning and competing our dogs. We offer a diverse range of dog training classes for the entire family. We provide 10 levels in Obedience, 3 levels in Agility, Flyball, Frisbee, Rally, Silly Pet Tricks and Tracking. Come and join us in a day of training with your dog.
Some Benefits From Our Dog Training
- It is "Our Only Business". We are privately owned and operated. Our dog training is not an add on or a sideline business as in most pet stores.
- Classes are an excellent way for your dog to burn off some of its pent up energy, while providing exercise for both you and your dog.
- Provides the owner/handler with a level of confidence that you need in order to control your dog's behavior both at home and in public.
- Provides the owner/handler with the proper skills and tools necessary to be competitive in all areas of Agility, Obedience, Open and Utility competitions.
- Our training prepares the owner/handler with the information needed to be able to show in the following dog events at: A.K.C. - U.K.C. - U.S.D.A.A. - N.A.D.A.C. - A.S.C.A.
- Our Training has successfully provided some owners/handlers to be able to win the "TOP TEN IN THE NATION" award at A.K.C. events.
- Our training can increase interaction between the dog and all of the members of that family. Activities like - Frisbee, Fly ball, Tracking, Agility and Obedience.
- It increases a closer bond between the owner/handler and their dog.
Join The Fun Today!
"If, you have tried the other training centers and pet stores and you are not satisfied with the results, then come see us. Come and try us if you want results that work!"
Mary Jo Gentile (Owner/Operator Of C.C.C.C.)
"We train over 1200 a year and about three-quarters of all of our customers are repeat customers. We must be doing something right to have so many satisfied customers."
Vince Alvarez (Owner/Operator Of C.C.C.C.)
We thank you for visiting our Cincinnati Canine Training Center!
Find us and like us on Facebook!